Transfers for the Matches during the tournament
All participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service throughout the tournament week. The program must be submitted by the team 15 days prior to the tournament to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes to the scheduled program must be reported 48 hours prior to the change in the morning and an extra charge may apply. Changes communicated in the afternoon and / or after 48h before service will not be accepted. Due to transport company restrictions the driver may not be the same during the service.
If we do not receive information from the scheduled plan the first service will be automatically scheduled for 1:30 pm before the first match from the team's accommodation and so on.
IberCup will not develop any plans or programs and may put the team in direct contact with a bus company, but will have no responsibility for scheduling the services for the team.
Teams can book their transport directly with the transport company (information on our website), but IberCup will have no responsibility for the plans and times agreed between the team and the company.
Private Bus Transport Restrictions
The following restrictions have been set by the International Department of Transportation:
1. Drivers may drive a maximum of 11 hours per day for a maximum of 9 consecutive hours of service, (2 hours rest / day break).
2. Each day, the driver must have a rest period of 9 hours between services. Be careful if you have a game early the next day to finish the service earlier the day before to compensate for the hours.
3. During every 4 hours the driver will have to rest 45 minutes obligatorily. We urge you to pay special attention to these mandatory driver safety rules. If organizing excursions where there is parking payment this amount will have to be paid by the team / group.
4. Drivers may not be the same the next day, so please inform your driver of the scheduled pick-up time the next day.
5. An extra charge will be charged if the service exceeds 11 hours per day or 150 km per day.
6. Each day the driver must have a rest period of 9 hours. Be aware if you have a game early the next day to finish the service early the day before to make up for hours.
7. IberCup will have no responsibility for scheduling the transportation of non-communicated private buses 15 days before the tournament.
8. Modifications to the itinerary should be reported to the IberCup representative (office IberCup). The driver may not accept changes without the prior consent of his or her IberCup supervisor or representative.
9. IberCup will put your team in direct contact with a bus company, but will have no responsibility for scheduling the services defined between the team and the transport company.
10. Any delay that is the responsibility of the transport company, IberCup reserves the right to disclaim this liability in the event of damage, accidents, delays or any other incidents arising from the use of this transport and which may result in the team not being present.
11. Teams can book their transport directly with the transport company (information on our website), but IberCup will not have any responsibility for the plans and schedules agreed between the team and the company.
Salgado Filho International Airport - Porto Alegre
Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, are not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization.
The teams travelling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule 45 days before the tournament starts. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup. It is not permitted for relatives to enter the bus if they have not reserved accommodation with IberCup.
If you have contracted this service, be aware that the service is only for one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, IberCup cannot guarantee various transfers, but only one group transfer. The team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer, or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer as this service is contracted as one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
Price is per transfer. If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, the team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer.
There are other airport alternatives to arrive at our tournament. Florianopolis 525km, Curitiba 715km, Montevideo 804km, Buenos Aires 1305km.
Private Transportation in IberCup
All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service during the entire week of the tournament.
The program must be sent to IberCup email@example.com 15 days prior the start of the tournament by the team. If IberCup does not receive any information regarding the program, the first service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation.
Any change must be communicated with 48h in the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost.
Please notice that if the change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h it will be not accepted.
Due to the company´s restrictions, the bus driver may change during your trip.
The bus driver can drive a maximum of 9 hours per day and can be on duty for 10 hours (so 2 hours wait/rest time during a day).
During transfers, every 4 hours the driver must make 45 minutes required rest stop. We kindly ask you to be aware of these rules. Please notice that if you arrange an excursion which involves parking fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
Drivers can change daily. Please make sure you give the pickup hour information for next day to the bus driver before he leaves.
Extra cost will be charged if the services go beyond 10h per day or 200 km per day.
Each day the bus driver must have an 11 hours rest period between his transportation duties. Please care if you have an early game in the next day as the bus must finish the service before in the previous day.
The IberCup will not be responsible for any schedule regarding private bus transportation not communicated 15 days prior the start of the service.
Modifications in the itinerary must be communicated to the IberCup representative. The driver may not accept any change without the authorization of his/her supervisor or IberCup representative.
Teams can book bus transportation directly with the bus company (information to follow on the website), but the IberCup will not have any responsibility on scheduling the routes for the team.
Any delay that is of the responsibility of the transportation company, IberCup reserves the right to exempt themselves from any responsibility, in the case of breakdowns, accidents, delays or any other incidents derived from the use of this transportation and that could implicate the team not showing.
Teams can book their transportation directly with the transportation company (information on our website), however, IberCup will not have any responsibility in regards to plans and schedules between the team and the company.
Book Your Flight
Thanks to our agreements with several airlines, you can book your flights through IberCup and benefit from special prices. Please contact us for any assistance of our flight manager and request your budget.
Travel to Porto Alegre - Brazil
If you are travelling to Brazil by plane the best easiest way to travel is directly to the Porto Alegre - Salgado Filho International Airport.
Arrival and Departure Time
In case of delay caused by flight or transport issues, please advise our organization as soon as possible if any amendments are required, so we can adjust your arrangements wherever feasible.
Arrival and departure hours in each city are indicated at the local time of the respective country and according to the timetables of transport companies and therefore are subject to change.
On trips that include transport by bus the hours indicated have approximate character. We dont get any responsibility on delays due to technical or other reasons related to the means of transport, with the companies or due to natural causes. If you travel by plane, after passing through customs at the Airport your group will be met by the IberCup welcome desk. We will meet you in the arrival hall where we have a welcome desk. You will receive some information over the IberCup and your stay.
We advise you to reconfirm your return transfer to the airport as soon as you have arrived at the tournament. If you travel by bus, you must go to the accreditation point after you make the check in at your accommodation.
During this meeting you will receive detailed information about meal time tables, tournament game schedule, excursion options, etc.